To find out how to enable your cookies, click on the link below that corresponds with your browser type and follow the instructions!
Information Collection & Use
Forresto.co.id is the sole owner of the information that is collected from customers on this site. We do not share any information about you with third parties in any way.
Customer information is used by Forresto to:
- Process orders
- Provide a personalized shopping experience for registered customers
- Send e-mail newsletters full of specials and helpful information to those who opt to receive them
- Monitor traffic patterns to improve our site’s functionality and user-friendliness
We collect customer information with one goal in mind, serving you to the best of our ability!
At The Forresto, we work hard not only to provide customers with great products and service, but also tons of helpful food service industry information. In order to view some of this information, you may be directed to a different web site.
At Forresto.co.id, we strongly encourage you to register with us during the checkout process. Registration is not mandatory to complete checkout, but by registering you receive the following benefits:
- Access special sections of the site, such as the My Account section, where you can track current orders, view old orders, and update your billing and shipping information.
- Reorder quickly by browsing through the items you’ve purchased in the past with our Reorder feature.
- When contacting Customer Solutions regarding your order, we can quickly and easily see all past orders for registered users.
All of the information we receive from you in the registration process is transmitted over a secure server and kept in a secure location. You can only access your information after logging in with the unique e-mail and password combination you created during registration.
At Forresto Ecommerce, we make ensuring your security while shopping on our site a top priority! To do this we employ the best security available on the net for transmitting your personal information: SSL. SSL safeguards your information and guarantees your privacy while ordering through our site. You can see SSL is being employed by the lock icon at the bottom of your screen and the ‘https’ in the address bar, as opposed to the ‘http’ that is normally there.
And also at Forresto Online Store, we use outside companies to ship orders and to process credit card transactions. We only provide these companies with the appropriate and necessary information. They do not store, share, or retain this information in any way.
Tell a Friend
When you elect to refer Forresto.co.id to a friend, we ask for your friend’s e-mail address to send the referral. Your friend can rest assured, after the referral e-mail is sent we do not store your friend’s e-mail address. It is solely used to send the one time e-mail.
Updating User Information
Registered customers can update their user information at any time by logging in and accessing the My Account section of our site.
Any Question ? Get closer to our email support[at]forresto.co.id